GeoGenix--Solar Fraud

Newark, New Jersey 2 comments

GeoGenix is a solar panel installation company based in NJ and PA.I considered to install Solar Panel to my house in June 2011.

GeoGenix proposed the project with $674 per SREC knowing the price of SREC had been declining due to the over capacity issue in NJ. It was fraud to begin with.

After I signed the contract to purchase the solar panel from GeoGenix, the market of SREC in NJ collapsed. GeoGenix had chosen not to inform me the significant change.

Its workers damaged my ceiling while worked in my attic. When I found out the collapse of the SREC, its co-owner insisted in charging me more money if I chose to use PSE&G's loan program. Since the underline of the contract was changed, the Contract became void.

Then, the co-owner harassed me to pay for the work would have been not necessary for my house.It also refuses to refund the deposit I paid for the project.

Review about: Solar Panel Installation.

Comments

West Windsor Township, New Jersey, United States #824090

GeoGenix is one of the most professional of the solar companies around.I got my solar installation from them several years ago.

They fought with the township to get the permit for ground installation and had to raise the height due to township demands.

But geoGenix did not increase my contracted price.Post installation support has been tremendous.

#701998

Geogenix is a professional company. My installation (~8kW) operates perfectly. It was installed in 2010.

They were very respectful at my property...we could not be happier!

Somerset, NJ